What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate your favourite bloggers (*I changed this from 10 – 20 people…)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
I was gifted this award by Mel who blogs over at Decor Craft Designs. Mel’s blog is chock a block full of crafty ideas and inspiration for fun projects, if you haven’t visited her blog then head over and take a look!
I love these awards as they give me an opportunity to share snippets about myself with you guys and also to ask some questions of my own! I am really touched that Mel has gifted me the Mystery Bloggers award and that she thinks my posts are ingenious, my blog captivates, inspires and motivates! Thank you so much, Mel, for the Award!
Three Things About Myself
- I’ve recently gotten into gardening and have loads of ideas and plans for my garden! I’m excited to see how they all come together!
- I used to love a night out on the town, coming home in the early hours and not going to bed until the morning but now that is my worst idea of fun!
- I’m forever thinking of things to do and my list seems to be getting longer and longer! I am blaming Pinterest for this as I get inspired by so many things on there.
- Do you have a kid’s toy you still love to play?
I have a lot of my old toys from when I was a kid but I don’t play with them anymore, they serve more as being ornaments now than toys. I do still have my watercolour paint set from when Iw as a kid and still play around with that though!
- What is your best character?
My best character would have to be Eeyore, even though he is pretty sad much of the time he always is included in what his friends are doing.
- Which city/country you can’t wait to re-visit?
London! My brother and his wife along with their children live there and whenever I visit they take me out to visit lots of different places! London is such a fab city and there is so much to do and so much history there!
- What part of your home that you’ve been dying to renovate?
At present, my garden, though I am working on that! The other place I’m dying to renovate is my spare room though I am still undecided on what colour to paint it or what to do with it.
- What junk food do you love so much?
Crisps and ice cream, though not both together!
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- What one thing do you wish you had known before you started your blog?
- What is your favourite time of the day?
- If you could do anything for a day, what would it be?
- What is your most favourite uncool clothing item?
My Favourite Blog Posts
- Why I Love Blogging
- I Broke Up With Facebook
- How I Stay Creative
- What’s In My Bag?
- A-Z of Spring Cleaning
- Currently, Lately
- Because I’m Fabulous
- INFJ Ramblings
- Bournemouth Girl
- Hello Bexa
- Undercover Superhero
Thank you again, Mel, for nominating me a Mystery Blogger Award! Hope you like my answers and my best posts!
For those who are nominated, I hope you read your nomination and accept it, congratulations!
3 thoughts on “Mystery Blogger Award”