I sorted out my bookcase the other day, its something I like doing at the beginning of the year so I can take stock of the books I have read and the ones I still have to read. Normally, with swapping books with friends and family and acquiring new books through the year I have a pile of around 30 or so books to read before I even think of adding more to my collection.
This year though, has surprised me as I have a grand total of 16 books to read (this is just physical books and doesn’t include my Kindle list…). 4 of the books I have to read are from the Box Of Stories books and the rest are books that have been given to me by friends. Heres the list of books to be read
- An Orphan’s War – Molly Green
- True Lies – Ross Slater
- The Lie – C.L.Taylor
- Nobody’s Child – Michael Seed
- Live, Laugh, Love, Always, Lydia – Lydia Bright
- English – Ben Fogle
- The Green Witch – Murphy-Hiscock
- The Forgotten Garden – Kate Morton
- Lie With Me – Sabine Durrant
- The Fame Game – Lauren Conrad
- Infamous – Lauren Conrad
- Starstruck – Lauren Conrad
- Mummy is a killer – Nikkia Robertson
- Daniel Isn’t Talking – Marti Leimbach
- The Daily Struggles of Archie Adams (Aged 2 1/2) – Katie Kirby
- Spirit Willing, Flesh Weak – Julie Cohen
I’ve read #3 previously but want to re-read it. #5, #10, #11, #12 are not really something I would normally read but I sort of like reading books that I wouldn’t normally choose and are out of my comfort zone. #6 and #15 I have started reading previously but stopped for one reason or another so I would really like to finish those at some point, #15 is really funny and one of those books you can pick up whenever!
I’m most looking forward to reading #2 as it looks really interesting. I wrote about this one in my “A Box Of Stories – Unboxing” post.
What books are in your TBR pile? Have you read any that are on my list? What did you think of them?